Operating Systems for Archicad 23
Supported Operating Systems
Not supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista and older (Archicad cannot be installed)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan and older (Archicad cannot be installed)
For more details check the related Help Center articles in the links above.
- For compatibility notes on newer Operating Systems check Help Center
- The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems
- Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported
Hardware for Archicad 23
- Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- RAM: 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk: installing Archicad on a SSD drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Display: A resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended
- Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities. 2 GB+ VRAM is recommended, opt for 4 GB+ with 4K displays. You can find a list of recommended graphics cards at: http://www.graphisoft.com/videocards
You can find more details about recommended hardware on Help Center.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Display: A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher
- Graphics card: OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 2 GB
Optional Hardware Peripherals
All major plotters, printers and digitizers can be used with Archicad.
Fast Internet access is needed for connecting to BIMcloud in a remote location and to download updates for Archicad 23.
You will need an Archicad 23 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start Archicad 23.