Operating Systems for Archicad 22
Recommended Operating Systems
Compatible, but not tested Operating Systems
Incompatible Operating Systems (Archicad cannot be installed)
- For compatibility notes on newer Operating Systems check Help Center
- The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems
- Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported
- HiDPI display support is not available on Windows 8.1 and on older versions
Hardware for Archicad 22
- Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- RAM: 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk: installing Archicad on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities. You can find a list of recommended graphics cards at: http://www.graphisoft.com/videocards
- Display: A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended
You can find more details about recommended hardware on Help Center.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Graphics card: OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card
- Display: A resolution of 1366 x 768 or higher
Optional Hardware Peripherals
All major plotters, printers and digitizers can be used with Archicad.
Fast Internet access is needed for connecting to BIMcloud in a remote location and to download updates for Archicad 22.
You will need an Archicad 22 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start Archicad 22.